I bought a new bike this week. Alex (my partner) took me for a bike ride of around 26kms! I'm not very fit so it was a bit hard going but I made it. Then we did the same the next day, although took a different route. There are so many bike paths around here which is great.
I'm going on a jewelry course this weekend. Just a short course run through TAFE. I'm really looking forward to it. Then next weekend I'm doing a leadlighting course. So lots of new things to learn. We went to a beading shop today so I have a few new beads to play with as well.
Well, I'm going back to work on Monday after a nice holiday. Not looking forward to it. I work so late and find it hard to get everything in home organised. I don't seem to have any time during the week as I always feel I'm at work, then of course theres the oncall 24 x 7, so really I never know when I have to work.